Thursday 18 August 2016

KULDEEP KOHLI - PETITION ARAVALI ELECTRICITY CONSUMER COURT


KULDEEP KUMAR KOHLI
RZ 200B, STREET NO. 3, RAM CHOWK,
SADH NAGAR PART I, PALAM COLONY, NEW DELHI – 110045
Mobile: 08860332404


28.1.2016   

Shri Rajan Kumar Gupta, IAS,
Additional Chief Secretary,
Department of  Power and Renewable Energy,
Chairman,
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd.
Government of Haryana,
9th Floor,
Haryana  Civil Secretariat,
Sector 1,
Chandigarh

NO RESPONSE TO OUR APPLICATION FOR PROVIDING THE ELECTRICITY CONNECTION AT FRM NO A 2 ARAVALI RETREAT, VILLAGE RAISINA, TEHSIL SOHNA, GURGAON 

Respected Sir,
I am a resident of farm no. A 2 Ansals Aravali Retreat, Tehsil Sohna, District Gurgaon and have not received any response to my application under serial no. 3368 dated 2.9.2016 for an agriculture and domestic electricity connection submitted with Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Operation, Sub Division DHBNN, Badshahpur, Tehsil Sohna, District Gurgaon, Haryana for reasons best known to the office of the SDO ÓP’ S/Division, DHBVN, Badshahpur. (Copy of the application is being enclosed herewith for your ready reference – (Annexure I).

In the normal circumstances the office of the Sub Divisional Officer Operation, Sub Division DHBNN, Badshahpur, Tehsil Sohna, District Gurgaon, Haryana should have chosen one out of the two options given hereunder: 

1. The electricity connection should have been given to me at my farm No. A-2 Aravali Retreat, Village Raisina, Tehsil Sohna, District Gurgaon.

2.  If the connection cannot be given then the same should be rejected giving me a specific reason for the same

Unfortunately none of the two has been done in my case which is so very unfortunate.
In the process of my following the application, subsequent to my filing the same with  SDO ‘OP’ S/Division, DHBVN, Badshahpur  I was informed that the SDO had sought the views of the Divisional Forest Officer (Territorial) Forest Complex, Rajiv Chowk, Gurgaon vide Memo No. 869 dated 15.9.23015 and a copy of the same is enclosed herewith (Annexure II).   Unfortunately I am told no reply to his memo has been received by his office.

Since I was informed to me of the above reference, I chased the matter with the Forest Department but unfortunately they had no answer to your letter and hence they have not responded in last eight months. This clearly implies that they do not have any answer to the queries raised in the said letter.

I had sought your kind intervention through my letters earlier but unfortunately no response has been received so far.
In view of above, I request your kind and personal intervention in issuing instruction to sanction me the necessary electricity connection.
I do not have to mention the inconvenience I am facing in my farm land without the electricity connection.

Kindly help me in getting me the connection at an early date.

I wish to enclose herewith a status report regarding the factual position of this land at Ansals Aravali Retreat for the benefit of all so that we the owners of the farm land at Aravali are not harassed endlessly by all the departments who are actually not aware of the legal position and hence keep refusing the genuine request of the for no fault of ours. (Annexure III)

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

KULDEEP KUMAR KOHLI


Copy to:

Shri Arun Kumar Verma,
Managing Director,
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,
Vidyut Sadan,
Vidyut Nagar,
Hisar – 125005
Haryana

Shri R K Bata,
Director Operation,
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,
Vidyut Sadan,
Vidyut Nagar,
Hisar – 125005, Haryana

Shri S K Bansal,
Director Projects,
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,
Vidyut Sadan,
Vidyut Nagar,
Hisar – 125005, Haryana

Superintendent Engineer,
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,
Sector 15 Part II,
Near Kalyani Hospital,
Gurgaon

SDO ‘OP’ S/Division,
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,
Office of Sub Divisional officer Operation,
Sub Division,
DHBVN, Badshahpur
Tehsil Sohna,
District Gurgaon,

Haryana 

No comments:

Post a Comment